20 July 2010

Nismo Z Test Car

Finally, after keep being poison by my friend ADvedder and Lkwanz from HWCM,
I got my first kyosho diecast! LOL.
Kyosho is well known for its superiority in detailing and accuracy of its products; on par with minichamps, autoart etc. The level of quality you would expect from their 1:18 scale cars is not missing even in their 1:64 scale cars. Anyway let my pictures do the poisoning now :P

the back looks like a batman car..lol


There are two versions of this one with one being the 2005 test car and the other is 2007, mine is the 2007 which i think has slightly more tampo on the casting.
anyway since it's a test car, u will not find much sponsor decals on it.


size comparison with Tomica version of the casting. A bit smaller than the Tomica but the accuracy of the kyosho is definitely top notch! I dont have the Tomica Limited version to compare but it still uses the same casting as the regular tomica so this comparison is acceptable.



I have to admit though Kyosho cars are not cheap.
if I am really gonna collect kyosho cars I'll hafta leave the others..heheh
this one though, i grabbed it from HLJ during their sale..it certainly worth it..
hope more Kyosho cars will be put on sale in the coming months! :P

3 comments:

Danny said...

Congrats on getting ur first kyosho! im sure u're loving it a lot... :p

Shaz said...

haha same goes to u too :P

komenda said...

nice photos!