09 February 2012

2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302R

Wohooo~ It's my first post on Greenlight! not exactly my first Greenlight car but felt like blogging about this more since the car has similarity with my Hot Wheels Vintage Racing. Always being fascinated by Greenlight cars because of it's accuracy and superb detailing. Just that most of the releases are muscle cars which are not the type of cars I'm concentrating on. Anyway this one definitely caught me!

How can you resist such beauty~


looking at all angles, the accuracy of the casting is really superb!
 My personal favourite is the head lights! it's totally like the real car!

GreenLight's signature feature - Openable engine hood! 
only thing is you have to detail it yourself here..haha

Also another reason why it is a must-get --> to pair with the 1970 Ford Mustang Boss!!
totally perfect when displayed together. And the size of the castings are similar to each other too!


So guys, Still thinking about it? dont think, just buy buy buy!! hahaha~

5 comments:

Mark Sheikh said...

coooolllllll... yellow & black

Shaz said...

thanks..kalo buat convoy with this color sure cun bro..heheh

ronnychee96@hobbiescorner said...

i gonna buy it...soon!! ahahah!!
Btw....great pics there!! I like it!

Shaz said...

buy fast! hokuan still have it i think..PM PM..haha :P

Cristian said...

I just love the brand ford. I have a ford f-100 and I am very satisfied with it. The blog is excellent and it has great information